£120 Food Voucher Offer - Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer is available for all funeral plans (excluding masonry plans) (Plans) either bought online, in our funeral homes, at a meeting with an Estate Planning Consultant, by post or by telephone between 3 June 2019 up to and including 31 August 2019.
2. To get this Offer you must quote the promo code FOOD120 when you buy a Plan in any of the above ways.
3. You will be eligible for the Offer once your Plan has passed the 30 day cancellation period. The Gift Card will be sent in the post and you can expect to receive it up to 3 months from the Plan’s start date.
4. The Co-op Gift Card is subject to its own terms and conditions, which can be found at https://food.coop.co.uk/in-store-services and on the reverse of the Gift Card
5. The Co-op Gift Card can only be used in Co-op Group Food stores – this does not include independent societies including ScotMid, Midcounties, Central England, Southern or Chelmsford Star co-operatives. Gift Cards can’t be exchanged for cash.
6. We are not responsible for any Co-op Gift Cards that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date (if applicable).
1. The Offer is only open to those who are resident in the UK and are aged 18 or over.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify the Offer at any time in whole or in part in the event that it makes it necessary to do so.
3. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion being run by Co-op Funeralcare with the exception of Refer a Friend.
4. A Co-op Member will not benefit from exclusive Member prices when buying a plan using this code.
The Promoter (We) is Funeral Services Limited. Co-op Funeralcare is a trading name of Funeral Services Limited, a registered society in England and Wales with registration number 30808R and registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. VAT registered 403 3146 04. Part of Co-operative Group Limited.