Biggest Ever Survey - Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 525R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 30 April 2018 at 0.01 and closes on 14 June 2018 at 23.59. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents. You must be over the age of 18 to take part. We may ask the winners to provide proof of age.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter you must fully complete Co-op Funeralcare’s ‘Biggest Ever Survey’, which can be found online here: https://www.coop.co.uk/survey and a link will be shared across Co-op’s social media channels between the opening and closing date. Maximum of one entry per person and your email address must be provided to be entered.
5. PRIZES: There are 10 prizes to be won. Maximum one prize per winner. The prizes on offer are an Apple 9.7” iPad with 32GB of memory in Space Grey, four £50 Co-op Vouchers and five £20 Co-op Vouchers. We may substitute or change the prizes for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be drawn at random on 8th June 2018 by an independent person.
7. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY: If you win, you will be notified by email, within 28 days of the promotion ending, you will be asked to confirm an address within the UK for delivery of the prize. You will receive your prize by recorded post to a UK address within 14 days of being notified. If you do not confirm your address within 14 days of receiving the email notification, you will have forfeited the prize and another winner will be selected.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. WINNER LIST: Winner’s names and respective counties of residence can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 of days after the closing date of the promotion.
10. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
13. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 14 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
14. USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
15. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Redemption of Co-op Vouchers: Redemption of Co-op Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). Co-op Vouchers are not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. Co-op Vouchers are provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the Co-op Vouchers for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
17. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Facebook. Both Twitter and Facebook are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this prize draw, you are providing information to the promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this prize draw and not to Twitter and Facebook.
18. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at www.co-operativefuneralcare.co.uk. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
19. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.