Co-op Funeral Plan Recommend a Friend - Full Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is only open to those who are resident in the UK and are aged 18 or over.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify the promotion at any time in whole or in part in the event that it makes it necessary to do so.
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion being run by Co-op Funeralcare with the exception of exclusive member benefits.
4. £50 worth of National Co-op gift cards will be paid to you and your friend when both funeral plans have passed the 30 day cancellation period, and this could be up to 3 months from the date of purchase.
5. The gift cards can only be used in Co-op Group Food stores not in independent societies including Midcounties, Central England, Southern or Chelmsford Star co-operatives and can’t be exchanged for cash.
6. Redemption of the Co-op gift card is subject to terms and conditions.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any Co-op gift cards that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date (if applicable)
8. You can only refer a friend after you have purchased your plan.
9. You and your friend cannot refer each other.
10. You cannot refer yourself.
The Promoter is Funeral Services Limited. Co-op Funeralcare is a trading name of Funeral Services Limited, a registered society in England and Wales with registration number 30808R and registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. VAT registered 403 3146 04. Part of Co-operative Group Limited.
Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
You can buy a Set Funeral Plan online, in one of our funeral homes or by calling us free on 0800 088 4872.Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
If you’d like to know a little more about our services, we can send a brochure to your home, or you can download a PDF.
Compare Funeral Plans
We’re the only UK provider to offer fully guaranteed plans for both burial and cremation. See how we compare against the others.Compare now