Glasgow 50+ Show
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion, which is a prize draw, (the “Promotion”) is operated by Funeral Services Limited (the “Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is only open to those who are resident in the UK and are aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
3. Any employees and their immediate family members of the Promoter, its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion are excluded from entering.
4. The opening date for this Promotion is 9:30am on 25 November 2016. The closing date for this Promotion is 4:30pm on 26 November 2016 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries made before or after these times will not be valid. .
5. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary for this Promotion.
6. To enter this Promotion, entrants must complete the 50+ show competition entry form (the “Entry Form”) and give it to a member of staff at the Promoter’s stand at the Glasgow 50+ show. Entries are limited to one per person and additional entries will not gain any further valid entries into the Promotion.
7. The winner will be selected from the entrants who completed the Entry Form and gave it to a Promoter member of staff during the Promotional Period.
8. The winner will be picked at random under the supervision of independent person on or before 9th December 2016 (“Draw Date”).
9. The Promotion winner shall receive £150 Co-op vouchers (the “Prize”). There is one Prize for the Promotion.
10. The Prize must be accepted as offered. The Prize cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative. No alternative to the Prize is available, except at the discretion of the Promoter.
11. The Prize is supplied by Co-operative Group Limited (a registered society with registration number 525R and registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for the Promotion for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
12. The Promotion winner will be contacted by either email / telephone /post, according to the details completed on the Entry Form, on or before 13 December 2016. Unsuccessful entries will not receive any notification. The Promoter accepts no responsibility to any winner with whom contact cannot be made due to incorrect, incomplete or illegible details having been provided on the Entry Form. The winner will be required to respond to the Promoter in order to accept their Prize. The winner must respond to the Promoter within 21 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to contact them in order to accept the Prize. The winner can either:
12.1 have the Prize delivered to their home address by the Promoter (“Delivered”); or
12.2 they can collect the Prize from their local Co-op Funeral Home (“Collect”).
13. The winner will be required to confirm their postal address to allow the Prize to be Delivered or made available for the winner to Collect. The Prize will be delivered to a UK address only (postage and delivery costs are included).
14. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner within 21 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to contact them, or a UK address is not confirmed, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above.
15. After confirming to the Promoter their valid postal address and whether they want to Collect the Prize or have the Prize Delivered, the winner should allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or incorrect postal address provided. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost or delayed in the post.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website (INSERT URL) on the Draw Date.
18. The name and county of residence of the winner will be available for six weeks after the Draw Date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Co-op Funeralcare, Unit 2, 35 Bogmoore Place, Shieldhall, Glasgow, G51 4TQ.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or is suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
20. If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the Promotion, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Promotion is final and binding in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel or amend this Promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party.
22. The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants of this Promotion under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion.
23. By entering this Promotion the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name and details of their county of residence to announce the same in accordance with paragraphs 17 and 18 above.
24. By entering this Promotion the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, photo and any testimonial they have provided to the Promoter, for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on its websites, social media, newspapers, within its magazines or within promotional emails.
25. Entry to this Promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the Promotion.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions shall be available on the Promoter’s website.
27. This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and entrants to the Promotion shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
PROMOTER: Funeral Services Limited, a registered society with registered number 30808R, with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.