Proud to be the first business to sign Fair Funerals new enhanced pledge
We’ve worked with Fair Funerals on an enhanced pledge
We take the issue of funeral affordability seriously and recognise that funerals can be expensive.
We’ve worked with Fair Funerals to develop and sign a new enhanced pledge, going above and beyond what was previously in place.
The Fair Funerals campaign, run by anti-poverty charity, Quaker Social Action, launched in 2014 as the first national campaign to tackle the root causes of funeral poverty and launched a pledge calling for the support of funeral directors to tackle this issue.
The enhanced Fair Funerals Pledge goes above and beyond what was previously in place and requires funeral directors to help people find funerals within their budget by displaying the full price of affordable options both online and in their funeral homes.
As a key component of overall funeral costs, it also calls for prices displayed to include third party costs such as burial and cremation fees.
Transparent pricing of our services helping to make things clear for our clients is part of Our Promise.
Find out more:
- Our Simple Funeral is our lowest priced funeral at £1,995 excluding third party fees
- In addition to our services, you will also be charged third party fees for essential services delivered by others that we will manage on your behalf, learn more about costs and paying for a funeral
- For detailed and more accurate costs in your area please contact your local funeral director, who will be more than happy to advise. You can also find all of our prices clearly displayed in our funeral homes and we’re working to ensure all of our price lists include average third party fee prices by region.
- When you arrange a funeral with us you will be given a full written estimate, it’s part of Our Promise to you
- Visit the Fair Funerals website to learn more about the pledge