Here for you in Sheffield
Service beyond compare, with our price promise*.
Find your local funeral home in Sheffield
We’re proud to serve the communities in Sheffield, and our dedicated teams in our funeral homes provide an exceptional, personal service. We can arrange a funeral from £1,395^, and if you find the same funeral service for less, we’ll match it*.
*Provision of any funeral is subject to Co-op’s terms and conditions. ^Price shown is for a Cremation Without Ceremony. Price includes third party fees.
General terms and conditions
1. We guarantee to match the price of any “like for like” funeral quotation as set out in these terms and conditions.
2. This offer isn’t available for Masonry, Cremation Commemoration items, flowers or any products not purchased as part of the funeral, third party disbursements other than for Cremation Without Ceremony or as set out in paragraph 5 below. When we say third party disbursements we mean costs that we pay third parties on your behalf such as cremation/burial fees, minister/celebrant fees and doctors’ fees.
3. This offer only applies to funerals bought from the Co-op Group and not from any independent co-operative societies. This offer doesn’t apply to funerals in Northern Ireland.
4. This offer applies to quotes received on or after 14th August 2019. This offer won’t apply retrospectively or to funerals that have already been arranged with us.
5. When we say “like for like” funeral quotation, we mean that the quotation must be:
- a valid written quotation received directly from a funeral director other than Co-op Funeralcare for a funeral with a breakdown of products and services included and the combined cost of those products and services;
- for services in the same geographical area;
- based on a comparable specification of products and services such as the choice of date and time of funeral, our professional services for preparation & care of the deceased, embalming, use of the chapel of rest, standard of coffin and transport; and
- based on a comparable quality of products and services.
Price match terms and conditions
6. To benefit from the offer, you need to bring the quotation into one of our funeral homes and get a fee estimate from us for a “like for like” funeral. Quotations from online price quotes (such as comparison websites) are not valid quotes as these prices may not be accurate or up to date.
7. For Cremation Without Ceremony service, you can bring a quotation or provide evidence into one of our funeral homes, or through our central arrangement centre.
8. We’ll let you know whether the quotation meets the price match criteria as soon as we can. Where we need to check any of the details, we’ll get back to you within 2 business days.
9. The offer applies to the full cost of our products and services. If you’re a member of our Co-op we will compare the quotation against your exclusive member price.
10. If you redeem a Funeral Benefit Option with us and are entitled to a discount then that discount won’t be taken into account when we consider the comparison of the price.
11. If you’re entitled to this offer then no other discounts or offers apply.
12. If the price match criteria are met then we’ll apply the price of the competitor quotation to our invoice to you. Payment is required within 28 days of the date of the funeral.
13. If the competitor quotation doesn’t meet the price match criteria, you won’t be able to benefit from this offer. If this is the case and you still choose us to perform the funeral then you won’t benefit from the offer and you’ll be invoiced for the full amount for products and services.
14. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time in the event that it is necessary to do so.
15. The terms and conditions of this offer don’t change the terms and conditions of any products or services which you may buy.
16. We reserve the right to refuse to honour the best price guarantee at any time if we suspect:
• any abuse or attempted abuse of the offer including any quotes which in our reasonable opinion are unfeasible;
• any breach or attempted breach of these terms; or
• any activity which in our reasonable opinion constitutes misuse or fraudulent activity in connection with the offer.