Sympathy Card and Funeral Flower Messages
When you order funeral flowers, you can choose a small card to be attached to them with some kind words written on it. It’s completely up to you what you put on the card, but we know it can be hard to find the right words.
You can choose to write something about the deceased, or you can write a message to the people who have lost their loved one. Here are some examples you might find helpful when it comes to choosing what to write on funeral flower cards.
Short example messages for funeral flowers
· You will always be missed.
· Gone but never forgotten.
· Always in my heart.
· Rest in peace.
· With love and fond memories.
· I’ll never forget you.
· Till we meet again.
· We miss you.
· Dearly loved, dearly missed.
· In loving remembrance of _____.
Longer example messages for funeral flowers
- You were always the most beautiful flower in the garden.
- What we once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us.
- You brought joy, happiness and laughter to all who met you. You will be deeply missed by everyone.
- Time may pass and fade away but memories of you will always stay.
- To me you were so special. Someone good and true. Never will I forget you, I thought the world of you.
- When a person becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- I know you are in better hands now but I still wish you were in mine
- Though our days together are over I will remember you always with love
- There is one star in the sky tonight brighter than all the rest combined
- Death may leave a heartache no one can heal but love leaves a memory that no one can steal.
- Our hearts are filled with sadness and tears, but our memories are filled with smiles of the good times we shared over the years.
- Many friends come into our lives, but only a few leave with their footprints on our hearts.
- Loss leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Religious messages for funeral flowers
- God took you in his loving arms. He saw you needed rest. His garden must be beautiful for He only takes the best
- God saw you getting weary, so he did what he thought best, He put his arms around you and whispered come and rest.
- Goodnight and God bless
- You are in our prayers.
- God will link the broken chain, As one by one we meet again. In our hearts he will always stay, Loved and remembered every day.
- God will bless and keep you in his care.
- May God keep you by His side.
- Oh good Lord, grant unto him eternal rest.
Example Messages for sympathy flowers
- With deepest sympathy.
- With condolences.
- We are sorry for your loss.
- With sincere sympathy.
- My heartfelt condolences.
- Wishing you some small comfort in this time of sorrow.
- I can’t begin to imagine your loss. Let me know if there is anything, absolutely anything, I can do.
- May you find comfort and healing in the love of those who remember with you.
- Please know that we are thinking of you and your family during this time of sorrow.
Religious messages for sympathy flowers
- Hugs and prayers at this difficult time.
- You are in our prayers.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may our prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept our sincere condolences.
- Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
- I’ll be praying for you and your family. God’s love and grace are always with you.
- He who is everlasting is with us even beyond death.