Tailor-made Funeral Plans
Our Tailor-made Plan lets you share your personality and passions by creating a completely flexible and unique Funeral Plan to suit you. Almost everything can be personalised and tailored to your requirements meaning your family will avoid the added stress of guessing your final wishes.
The below options are available to be included as part of your Tailor-made Plan at today’s prices - helping you beat the rising cost of funerals, whatever you decide:
Burial or cremation
- Burial – From churchyards and cemeteries to one of our woodland burial grounds, your final resting place is up to you.
- Cremation – Choose where you’d like the service to be held and tell us if you’d like the ashes scattered or buried in a particular location.
- Go for a traditional hearse in a range of colours or maybe something unique that fits your passions and personality.
- Think about the procession route too, maybe passing some of your favourite places or a location that’s important to you.
- Choose from a range of coffins and caskets or for something a little different, there’s cardboard, wool, willow, banana leaf and more. Speak to your Funeral Director about our range.
A lasting memorial
- A range of burial and cremation memorials give loved ones a place to visit and reflect.
- If you’d like to request donations to your favourite charity, let us know and we’ll include the details in your Plan.
- Choose a design, reading or wording for an order of service booklet for your funeral.
- Save your loved ones from worrying about it by writing your own notice and telling us where you want it to go.
- From a favourite hymn to a piece of music it’s your soundtrack to your funeral.
- Keep it traditional or choose something that lets your personality bloom. Our range of floral tributes includes sprays, stars, coffin garlands, flower cushions and name arrangements.
Request a brochure or book a home appointment
We can send a brochure to your home or you can arrange a home visit with one of our Funeral Plan advisors.Request a brochure or home visit now
Fairer Finance Funeral Plan report
Read our response to Fairer Finance’s report on the Funeral Plan industry that has been widely discussed in the media.Our response
Is my money safe?
If I buy a Co-op Funeral Plan, where is the money invested and is my money safe?Find out more
- You can purchase one of our Plans for yourself, or for a relative, friend or dependant.
- For complete peace of mind, you can even put two names against your Tailor-made Plan, giving you the option to use it for either funeral at no extra cost.
- You can add to or change your Tailor-made Plan at any time. No charge will be made for making the changes, you simply pay for any additional services you arrange.
- All of our Plans are completely flexible, so if you move house at a later date, your Plan can still be delivered no matter where you live in the UK. We have over 1,000 Co-op funeral homes in the UK, allowing you to change your nominated Co-op Funeral Director at no extra cost.
A Tailor-made Plan is unique to you, so to make sure we get everything right you’ll need to visit your local funeral home.
Our team of professionals will be happy to help and advise you of all the options available.
Buy a Funeral Plan before 31st July and earn back £225
Use your Co-op Membership card to earn 5% for you, and 1% for your community when you buying a Co-op Funeral Plan.
And if you buy before 31st July 2017 we'll increase the 5% to be a minimum of £225!