Silver Funeral Plan
Our Silver Funeral Plan is available at £3,750 (£3,650 if purchased online), with a range of different payment options available to suit everyone and every budget.
What's included in our Silver Funeral Plan?
Provision of all Funeral Directors services to make the funeral arrangements
- Caring for the deceased, including the use of a private chapel of rest (Embalming not included)
- A fully lined and fitted quality wood effect coffin such as Cherry or Rosewood
- Hearse and personnel required for the funeral
- One limousine
- 24-hour transfer of the deceased to a suitable resting place
within the UK (within a 50-mile radius)
- Arranging the funeral service (at a local cemetery, churchyard, graveyard or crematorium)
- Mutal agreement on the time and date of the funeral
- Visit to the chapel of rest at any time
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home/church to crematorium/churchyard/graveyard/cemetery, with client flexibility to choose route
- Provision on advice on all matters related to the funeral
- 24-hour transfer of deceased to a suitable resting place within the UK (within a 50 mile radius) Bereavement assistance via professional organisations
- Cremation fees at a local crematorium
- Fees payable for cremation document and doctors' fees
- Minister or Officant's fee to perform to perform the service at the crematorium
What’s not included?
- None of our Plans include the cost of buying a grave
- Embalming not included
Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
You can buy a Set Funeral Plan online, in one of our funeral homes or by calling us free on 0800 088 4872.Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
Fairer Finance Funeral Plan report
Read our response to Fairer Finance’s report on the Funeral Plan industry that has been widely discussed in the media.Our response
Is my money safe?
If I buy a Co-op Funeral Plan, where is the money invested and is my money safe?Find out more
Request a brochure or book a home appointment
We can send a brochure to your home or you can arrange a home visit with one of our Funeral Plan advisors.Request a brochure or home visit now
Buy a Funeral Plan and earn 5% and 1%
Co-op Members benefit from exclusive member prices, saving at least £150 when arranging a funeral plan with us.
We’ll also give 1% of what you spend to a local cause in your community.