Simple Funeral Plan
Our Simple Funeral Plan is our lowest priced Plan, and is just £2,895 when purchased online
This means that you can plan ahead by arranging and paying for a simpler funeral in advance, at a lower cost, with the same guarantee of our outstanding levels of care.
We have a number of payment options available to suit everybody, which also means you can take out a Co-op Simple Funeral Plan for less than £15 a month*.
*This figure is based on a 25 year payment option - age restrictions apply.
What's included in our Simple Funeral Plan?
Funeral Director charges
- We’ll carry out the funeral service and make all of the funeral arrangements (we’re the only provider that can both plan and carry out your funeral anywhere in the UK).
- The Hearse and all the people needed to deliver the funeral.
- The transfer of the deceased person 24 hours a day, to a suitable resting place within a 50-mile radius.
- A simple, hand-made coffin.
- We’ll arrange the funeral service at a local cemetery, churchyard, graveyard or crematorium. (Some restrictions on the day and time of the funeral apply).
- We’ll give your family support and assistance, including an agreed time and date for the funeral.
- We’ll give advice on everything to do with the funeral, along with professional bereavement support.
- We’ll transport the deceased person from the funeral home to the crematorium or cemetery in a hearse at the appointed time of the service (there will be no choice of route)
Third party charges
- Cremation fees at a local crematorium.
- Minister or Officiant’s fee for a service at the crematorium.
- Third Party Charges payable for cremation documents.
- Third Party Charges for burial, including: burial or interment fee (single), gravedigger fee if applicable, and Minister or Officiant’s fee for a service at a local cemetery chapel, church or at the graveside.
What’s not included?
- Embalming of the deceased person.
- Choice of funeral procession route.
- Some restrictions on the day and time of the funeral apply
Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
If you’re interested in our Set Funeral Plans, you can buy online, download our application form below, or speak to our team.Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
Fairer Finance Funeral Plan report
Read our response to Fairer Finance’s report on the Funeral Plan industry that has been widely discussed in the media.Our response
Is my money safe?
If I buy a Co-op Funeral Plan, where is the money invested and is my money safe?Find out more
Request a brochure or book a home appointment
We can send a brochure to your home or you can arrange a home visit with one of our Funeral Plan advisors.Request a brochure or home visit now
Buy a Funeral Plan before 31st July and earn back £225
Use your Co-op Membership card to earn 5% for you, and 1% for your community when you buying a Co-op Funeral Plan.
And if you buy before 31st July 2017 we'll increase the 5% to be a minimum of £225!