Memorial Masonry Plans
A memorial can be an important place of connection and reflection for loved ones.
A Plan lets you create your own unique design in a choice of stone for burial and cremation memorial.
You, or yourself and a partner, can create a beautiful headstone, kerb set, cremation memorial or memorial vase - and pay for it at today’s prices, assured that the cost won’t rise.
We’ve a wide range of styles and colours, from classic headstones to delicately hand-carved pieces and our designers can personalise your memorial with individual engravings and inscriptions.
Our experienced craftsmen design and prepare memorials ensuring the highest quality in their finished work. If you already have a memorial, we can renovate the headstone, add a vase or create a new inscription or design, it’s entirely up to you.
Why choose a Tailor-made Memorial Masonry Plan?
- All of the services included in your Plan are fully guaranteed, so there will be no more to pay for them, when the time comes no matter how prices rise.
- You can pay in full at the time of arranging your Plan, or by Fixed Monthly Instalments over 6 or 12 months by Direct Debit.
- Personalised memorials give friends and family a unique place to visit and reflect.
- At no extra cost you can arrange a Joint Plan, allowing you to create a memorial for either of two people.
- All of our Plans are completely flexible, so if you move house at a later date, your Plan can still be delivered no matter where you live in the UK. We have over 1,000 Co-op funeral homes in the UK, allowing you to change your nominated Co-op Funeral Director at no extra cost.
You can purchase a Memorial Masonry Plan on its own or alongside a Funeral Plan.
For more details or to arrange a Plan, visit your local Funeralcare funeral home.
If you’d like to take a closer look at our memorial masonry products we can send you a brochure, or you can download our PDF.
Here to help
If you have any questions about Funeral Plans, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly or visit our FAQ page, we are here to help and support you.
Call us on: 0800 088 4872
or Contact us