Gold Funeral Plan
Our Gold Funeral Plan is available at £3,999 (£3,899 if purchased online), with a range of different payment options available to suit everyone and every budget.
What's included in our Gold Funeral Plan?
- Provision of all Funeral Directors services to make the funeral arrangements
- Caring for the deceased, including the use of a private chapel of rest
- A fully lined and fitted quality wood veneer coffin
- Hearse and personnel required for the funeral
- Two limousines
- 24-hour transfer of the deceased to a suitable resting place
within the UK (within a 50-mile radius)
- Embalming of the deceased
- Arranging the funeral service (at a local cemetery, churchyard, graveyard or crematorium)
- Visit to the chapel of rest at any time
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home/church to crematorium/churchyard/graveyard/cemetery, with client flexibility to choose route
- Family support and assistance provided by Funeral Director
- Third Party Charges
What’s not included?
- None of our Plans include the cost of buying a grave.
Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
You can buy a Set Funeral Plan online, in one of our funeral homes or by calling us free on 0800 088 4872.Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
Our funeral plan reviews and ratings
See the industry awards and star ratings we have received, from independent financial experts.
Fairer Finance Funeral Plan report
Read our response to Fairer Finance’s report on the Funeral Plan industry that has been widely discussed in the media.Our response
Is my money safe?
If I buy a Co-op Funeral Plan, where is the money invested and is my money safe?Find out more
Request a brochure or book a home appointment
We can send a brochure to your home or you can arrange a home visit with one of our Funeral Plan advisors.Request a brochure or home visit now
Buy a Funeral Plan and earn 5% and 1%
Co-op Members benefit from exclusive member prices, saving at least £150 when arranging a funeral plan with us.
We’ll also give 1% of what you spend to a local cause in your community.