Bronze Funeral Plan
Our Bronze Funeral Plan is available at £3,395 (£3,295 if purchased online), with a range of different payment options available to suit everyone and every budget.
What's included in our Bronze Funeral Plan?
- Provision of Funeral Directors services to make funeral arrangements
- Arranging funeral service (at local cemetery, churchyard, graveyard or crematorium)
- Mutal agreement on the time and date of the funeral
- Caring for the deceased including private chapel of rest (Embalming not included)
- Hearse and personnel required for the funeral
- Provision on advice on all matters related to the funeral
- Visit to the chapel of rest during office hours
- 24-hour transfer of deceased to a suitable resting place within the UK (within a 50 mile radius)
- Funeral procession - Flexibility to choose the route
- Fully lined and fitted wood effect coffin, such as Maple
- Bereavement assistance via professional organisations
- Cremation fees at a local crematorium
- Fees payable for cremation document and doctors' fees
- Minister or Officant's fee to perform to perform the service at the crematorium
What’s not included?
- Visit to the chapel of rest at any time (visiting available during office hours only)
- None of our Plans include the cost of buying a grave
- Embalming of the deceased is not included
Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
You can buy a Set Funeral Plan online, in one of our funeral homes or by calling us free on 0800 088 4872.Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
Fairer Finance Funeral Plan report
Read our response to Fairer Finance’s report on the Funeral Plan industry that has been widely discussed in the media.Our response
Is my money safe?
If I buy a Co-op Funeral Plan, where is the money invested and is my money safe?Find out more
Request a brochure or book a home appointment
We can send a brochure to your home or you can arrange a home visit with one of our Funeral Plan advisors.Request a brochure or home visit now
Buy a Funeral Plan and earn 5% and 1%
Co-op Members benefit from exclusive member prices, saving at least £150 when arranging a funeral plan with us.
We’ll also give 1% of what you spend to a local cause in your community.