Bronze Funeral Plan
Our Bronze Funeral Plan is available at £3,395 (£3,295 if purchased online), with a range of different payment options available to suit everyone and every budget.
What's included in our Bronze Funeral Plan?
- Provision of all Funeral Directors services to make the funeral arrangements
- Caring for the deceased, including the use of a private chapel of rest
- A fully lined and fitted wood effect coffin
- Hearse and personnel required for the funeral
- 24-hour transfer of the deceased to a suitable resting place
within the UK (within a 50-mile radius)
- Embalming of the deceased
- Arranging the funeral service (at a local cemetery, churchyard, graveyard or crematorium)
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home/church to crematorium/churchyard/graveyard/cemetery, with client flexibility to choose route
- Family support and assistance provided by Funeral Director
- Third Party Charges
What’s not included?
- Visit to the chapel of rest at any time (visiting available during office hours only)
- None of our Plans include the cost of buying a grave.
Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
You can buy a Set Funeral Plan online, in one of our funeral homes or by calling us free on 0800 088 4872.Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
Fairer Finance Funeral Plan report
Read our response to Fairer Finance’s report on the Funeral Plan industry that has been widely discussed in the media.Our response
Is my money safe?
If I buy a Co-op Funeral Plan, where is the money invested and is my money safe?Find out more
Request a brochure or book a home appointment
We can send a brochure to your home or you can arrange a home visit with one of our Funeral Plan advisors.Request a brochure or home visit now
Buy a Funeral Plan and earn 5% and 1%
Use your Co-op Membership card to earn 5% for you, and 1% for your community when you buy a Co-op Funeral Plan.